Monday, April 18, 2011

UT OH

Michaels Arts and Crafts store is now selling STAMPING PRODUCTS. I told the cashier yesterday that Michaels and I are going to be new BFF's. The products are expensive but Michaels usually has the awesome 40 % off coupons either in the newspaper, email and on your receipts after you purchasing something. I'm so excited. The don't have a large selection of different fonts and/or decorative stamps but to get someone started, it's great. I bought a Wood Dapping Block that domes your metal components. I bought a 6mm, 36 letter set and today I'm going to buy the last Aluminun Ring Sizer Mandrel [I'm sure they'll get more]. The new tools are cool too. They have Anvils, Bench Blocks [metal and rubber], riveting tool with rivets and many different assortments of blanks to stamp on. I had a GREAT shopping weekend. The problem now is, what should I start making first? lol I'll show you soon, what I've come up with and post it. OH YEAH, I looked online at Michaels.com and couldn't find any stamping products on their website? Maybe their updating it? Anyways, just wanted to give you the heads up in case you tried to research it. I'll keep checking too to let you know if it's on their site, so you can check it out.

No comments: