Monday, April 18, 2011

Metal Stamps For Sale

I have some Metal Stamps for sale. There is nothing wrong with them... I personally have a hard time working with them. The Thumbsaver is a tool that I use to hold the metal stamps, so I can hammer them to make the design and/or letter. The way that I utilize the tool is different from the way you're ''suppose to'' use the tool. [I have pictures below of me stamping] Anyways, I purchased some stamps online from a few different websites and didn't realize that the bodies or posts of the stamps were round. I have an easier time dealing with the square bodied stamps. The Stamps that I'm selling are... 1. A Music Note 2. An Awareness Ribbon 3. A 4 Leaf Clover 4. A Skull with Crossbones 5. A Wine Glass 6. A Heart 7. A Peace Sign I'm selling them for $7.00 a piece which is about $2.00 less than I originally bought them. Please let me know if you are interested in buying them. Thank you

1 comment:

JewelryByJaws.com said...

I have 1 stamp left for sale... It's the 4 leaf clover. Let me know if you're interested? Thanks