Sunday, March 20, 2011

For Lent...

I decided to give up Facebook until after 5pm, for Lent. At first, it was hard but I'm getting use to it. It's really hard on the weekends not to go on it until after 5pm, but, a couple more weeks, I'll be good. lol The thing that I've noticed is, not only am I getting more work done, [duh lol] BUT there are a lot of people on FB during the day at work? HHHmmm lol

I bought a riveting tool from Beaducation awhile ago and broke it out last week. I found a new love for making jewelry and to incorperate my stamping. Oh yeah, I've been stamping too. I FINALLY figured out a way for me to hold the metal stamp and hit the stamp with a hammer at the same time. I bought the Thumbsaver, from yes, Beaducation, put the Thumbsaver in my vise to hold the stamps. The tricky part is to not tighten the Thumbsaver around the stamp too much because it wont move to make a mark. I'm sure you wanna see some pictures huh? Let me see if I have any that are clear enough for everyone to see....

No comments: