Friday, April 27, 2012

Tools Whore

http://www.contenti.com/products/saws/410-070.html 

I've been looking for different shaped mandrels to use for wire wrapping.  For the longest time, I was using a tool called The Coiling Gizmo, which worked.  But, recently, I've been practicing with my electric drill to coil wire.  Not only does it go faster but I can put different shape and sized ''mandrels'' in the drill.

I purchased a disc cutter for myself during Christmas [Merry Christmas to me] and I love it.  I've recently discovered that a company Rio Grande, has created square, oval, heart and triangle cutters too but they are very expensive.  Cool but pricey.  One day I'll get them. lol

I'm not sure if you've noticed yet, but I'm a huge TOOL WHORE.  I LOVE ME SOME TOOLS.  Hey, if it can help me do my craft better and easier... why not?

What are some of your favorite tools to use?

No comments: