Saturday, March 26, 2011

Uno Wanted To Be Photoed Toooo





This is my cat, Uno. She was a liter of one and so I named her ''Uno''. She loves attention and tries to get it from me at the most inopportune times. Here, I was trying to set-up my new little photography studio and of course, she wanted her picture taken too. She looks so fat there? She really isn't that fat. Let me find some other pictures to show you.



She kinda looks chubby there too? Let me look for another picture...


AAAwww, she never sleeps under blankets but the kids [niece and nephews] were goofing around and covered her up. I'm surprised she let them? One annoying thing about Uno is, she seems to think every blanket that enters my house is hers.

She's a super sweet cat [and I don't even like cats] and would never trade her for anything.

No comments: