Monday, March 1, 2010

More Slacking?

Yeah, I've been slacking again. I've discovered FACEBOOK. It's distracting me very much and really need to put that little addiction aside. I've been looking at a lot of my Jewelry Magazines to get inspiration, also Etsy and other peoples Jewelry and now I got a big burst of creativity.... what to do first? Well, my friend asked me if I would make her Mom and some Vegas goers, some Vegas themed bracelets for their upcoming trip. Here's my problem, they dont want to pay a lot for the bracelets [understandable... why not save your money to put in a slot machine and have nothing in return. lol] so, I just made a cute but kind of cheap looking bracelet and I'm upset with myself because I know that I can do something more fabulous but more timely and more money. I know, ''suck it up Michelle'' and just whip out the less expensive jewelry and make a few bucks.... right? I think I'll wire wrap something to make myself feel better? lol Well, here's a new post and I'm REALLY goona try to post something at least once a week.

No comments: