Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas?



This is the closest that my Blog will resemble Christmas. I'm not a huge ''Christmassy'' person and I don't look forward to this time of year. I LOVE giving but feel uncomfortable receiving. I love to see crafter's Christmas Themed crafts. Sometimes it's easier to create something when there is a theme attatched to your idea. I do have a Christmas tradition... I drive through Candy Cane Lane every year... sometimes twice. What is Candy Cane Lane you ask? Candy Cane Lane is about 6-8 blocks of houses that decorate every year to raise money for Muscular Dystrophy. Sometimes Santa and his friends are there handing of candy. I actually grew up on Candy Cane Lane and I must say, it is a wonderful way to see a community get together for a good cause. So, you may have started out by reading this post and thinking ''Boy, is Michelle a Grinch'' but ended this post by saying ''What a wonderful tradition... for someone that doesn't like Christmas''

4 comments:

Adelin said...

Merry Christmas in advance!

Sorry that I took so long to reply you. (I can't find your email address on your site too!) And blogger didn't send me emails to notify me of new comments.

Anyway, you were asking why didn't the crystals melt. That's cos I was using real crystals, not those acrylic ones!!! :D

JewelryByJaws.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara said...

oh CANDY CANE LANE!!! we hit a couple of streets at a time...(with all the traffic it's easier that way...and besides it spreads out the fun!) Love your new background! oh yeah..i'd sooo much rather give than receive!!!

i think i may have found something for your wire form...too! kind of in a weird way...but i saw it and VOILA! (not gonna say what it is...though!)

Roopantaran said...

Our Sterling silver jewellery collection includes silver rings, necklaces, bracelets, earring and every accessory of your wish. Shop to have trendy items!